The Davlec in-parlour auto-id system provides a cost effective solution to automatic parlour feeding without compromising on quality and reliability.
All the features from our Multi-C1 controller:
- 12 volt D.C. transformer for electronics included.
- 9999 Cow record capacity.
- Feeds up to 40 stalls per side.
- Feed both sides simultaneously.
- Automatic identification control.
- Automatic single shot enticement.
- Individual stall calibration.
- Manual batch feed.
- Feed at once with Quick-Feed feature.
Typical cost for up to a 10 stall-a-side herringbone is £4040.00*
Typical cost for up to a 20 stall-a-side herringbone is £6517.00*
Typical cost for up to a 30 stall-a-side herringbone is £8995.00*
The above costs include the Multi-C1 display, Feeder Relay Box, RF Unit, Stall Multiplexers, Stall Antenna and Tuners. Costs do not include cable, trunking, feed dispensers and feed dispenser transformer.
* Costs quoted above exclude VAT and delivery costs.